DEF freezes at -11°C/12°F Frozen 9.46LSKU: 55-129AIR
DEF freezes at -11°C/12°F Frozen 9.46L
Air1 Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) is an ultra pure aqueous solution made of 32.5% high-purity urea and deionized water. Air1 DEF meets the thoughest industry standards and is API certified to guarantee high product quality. It is best used in new diesel powered engines with Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) technology. This emissions control liquid is contained in a separate DEF tank and is sprayed into the exhaust to chemically reduce the amount of diesel engine’s nitrogen oxide (NOx) emission levels during combustion, lowering the impact of air pollution caused by cars and trucks on the environment.
- Air1 DEF is non-toxic, non-hazardous, safe & easy to use and is the perfect solution for achieving maximum diesel engine performance and efficiency in heavy-duty and light-duty vehicles. The Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) is free of dissolved minerals and impurities that can clog or damage the Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) systems and prevent loss of warranty coverage by manufacturer.
- Air1 DEF meets or exceeds ISO 22241 standard specification, ensuring the best DEF purity and composition. Air1 is API (American Petroleum Institute) Quality Certified and complies with the USA Clean Air Act (CAA) and Canadian Environmental Protection Act (EPA) requirements.
- Air1 DEF has the lowest possible DEF freezing point of -11°C/12°F. It will appear slushy before it freezes and can be thawed and used without concern of product degradation.
- Air1 DEF includes a convenient vented dispensing spout that prevents spillage. Keep DEF away from debris and avoid contact with foreign substances to minimize the risk of contamination and ensure fluid quality.
- Air1 DEF has a shelf life of 18 months when specific storage conditions are observed.
- Made in Canada.
- Size - 9.46 L